I have been DYING to scrap with this kit by Brittney (
Britt-ish Designs) It's been so long since I've scrapped anything... I LOVED this kit since the moment I saw it!! It is SOOO FABULOUS! Its called Itty Bitty... she actually came out with it awhile ago. She has come out with SOOOOOOO MANY great kits since I've had Olivia. I haven't had a chance to use any of them. So sad... but I had to make time today for this one... I think I'm a little rusty, I better get busy scrapping before I loose my touch...
2 comments:
CUTE!!! She is amazing!!!! BTW... who took the AWESOME pictures of your doctor, liv, and trev?? LOL Just kidding! You are an amazing digi... creator!!! I was gonna say scrapbooker but you do so much more than just scrapbooking!! AWESOME! :)
ooooh so cute Danica. I don't think you're rusty!! This is just awesome. :) Hope to see more.
Post a Comment