labor and both mom and baby are doing GREAT! She is the CUTEST thing,
I really didn't want to leave I could've held her ALL DAY!
She was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches!
Congrats Tyler and Kilee we love you!
I can't believe she already has more hair the Olivia! I love her hair! I hope it stays dark!
LOVE LOVE LOVE her feet!!
I think they are DEFINATELY brother and sister what do you think?
Beckem was excited to be the big brother!
Izzy could NOT wait to see the new baby! She was so excited too!
Becks was feeling a little sad and needed some momma love!
Not quite ready to hold his new sister. He picked out that cute frog just for her!
New Momma looking absolutely fabulous right after labor!
7 comments:
She's soooo cute! I love her dark hair... hehe. Congrats on being a new Auntie! hehe
AWWW! Look at all her hair!!! She is a doll!! Congrats to the new mom and pop AND you the new auntie!! :)
You got such cute pics! She almost makes me baby hungry....almost! Until you get the older ones all together and realize what you are in for :) I agree she is such a doll!
Oh Aunt Danica, you are sooo on the ball. Thanks for the great posts. You are amazing. Just love this new baby granddaughter. Grandkids are the best!
You are on the ball!!! Wow, what a great post and some great pics. I am so excited she is her to and cannot wait to hold her again. Becks and her totally look alike!
What I want to know is how you had time to not only post pics but scrap them.....all while watching your kids and mine....and just hours after! You are a super aunt! You and Trev helped out soooo much and were so great to bring Becks and make him feel special and part of this big day! You are one in a million! Such cute pics....I want copies of them all! :)
So cute!!
Post a Comment