Saturday, August 7, 2010

SCRAPBOOKING!

I don't know what made me decided to start getting caught up on my scrapbook, maybe the fact my "BLOG JOURNAL" isn't working out! :D I am totally rusty, but hopefully if I put aside a little time each week I'll remember what I'm doing. I love looking back at all the baby pictures of my girls. Although when I look back at all my first digital scrapbook pages I think they're terrible and want to rescrap them all, but I'm just gonna move forward, and people will be able to see my progress.

(The first one is Britt-ish Designs Sunshine in my Soul, and the Second is Ellie Lash Frogs and Kisses, and Britt-ish Designs Littlest Cowgirl)

3 comments:

Monica said...

Looks great as always! I feel bad I missed you when you came by the other night!

Katie said...

Ooooh I like that kit! Your babies are so cute... and so teeny tiny!

Matt N Camie Family said...

SOOO cute!! I feel the same about my older stuff.. it is sooo hard not to redo it all!