Little Miss Olivia had her 2nd birthday today! She is such a sweetie but she also has a bit of a mischievous side that Grandpa Rock takes full credit for! We are so lucky to have her in our lives! We love her to bits!

Miss Olivia and her Olivia the piglet party. She kept saying "Wevia" and clicking her tongue like on the tv show.

Izzy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for her birthday next month!

She had lots of fun opening all the presents!! She loved to throw all the tissue all over the place!


Izzy was so sweet, and helped Livi open her presents!!

She was really excited about the cupcake but would not put the marker down, if I took it away she would SCREAM!

She blew them out before the song was over and I wasn't ready!! hahah HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV! WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
I love her pigtails! hehe
Your girls are so cute! I love her birthday party. What an adorable theme. Did she pick it out herself?
Post a Comment