Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Carving 2010

Every year we have a tradition of carving pumpkins at the Wagner's house. This year Grandma Kenna planned lots of fun projects. The kids decorated scary foam decorations, made oreo spiders, ate mummy hot dogs, and decorated candy apples.
The kids even got fun Halloween toys!!
Decorating apples with Tiffany.
Kilee tried apple pie apples this year with cinnamon and sugar... they were so yummy!
Livi kept biting the apples... I love that girl!!
Mom and Izzy... she could make candy apples all night. She loves helping bake and make any kind of food! <3
Taylee even had lots of Halloween fun!!Oh yeah and we carved pumpkins... haahha it wasn't as big of a deal this year since Grandma had so much fun going on inside!! The boys still had lots of fun. I'm really sad I forgot to get pictures of their finished pumpkins. They always do a really good job!

No comments: