The girls just had their spring dance recital this year! It was a really long day since they weren't both in the same show, but it was so fun! All the combo classes do fairy dances every year. The show starts out with a big fairy production. This is Izzy and "her girls" as she says, Sela and Chase.

For some reason it is next to impossible to get good pictures while they are on stage. Trev even got us awesome seats! I will try to post video of their dances later!

Izzy did such a good job! We were so proud of her! She looks like a little doll, I want to squish her!


I'm really bummed all of Olivia's pics didn't turn out... She was so stinking cute! She came out on the stage waving, smiling, and bowing. She did such a good job and was such a ham. Their dance was to "Lollipop" SO CUTE!

I was so nervous that she would get scared or freeze... but not Livi she ate it up and thought it was the best thing ever. She kept saying, "mom I DANCE!!" During the matinee recital where she had to watch Izzy she kept saying "Mom, MY TURN! I DANCE"

After she performed she was so excited I could not get her to stand still for a picture, I just told her Liv show me your sucker and it was the only way she held still.

This was her best smile I could get, she was all over the place! :D

This is Izzy's before make-up. Her teacher told us to do "fairy-like" make-up so this was my best effort! hahah

When we got there though, someone had hired a lady to come and do make-up for all the girls. Izzy had to have it!! She loved it and asked me if we could go there everyday and get her make-up done like that!

This is Kynzie, one of Isabel's best friends. They take dance and tumbling together. Izzy LOVES her and loves to play with her during the week!

This little group is so cute Alivia, Kynzie, and Isabel. They have so much fun dancing together.

This is the most girls we could get together all at once... they were all over the place with excitement. Aren't they all adorable!

My girls were NOT about to pose together, this is the best shot I got. I just love them and LOVE being the mom to girls. All things girly is what I LOVE!

Good Job GIRLS!! You both did so amazing. We are so proud of you!
3 comments:
They both look ADORABLE! Girls are so fun! Expensive, but fun!
Where do they take dance and tumbling at?
They are adorable :) thanks for posting pictures!
A DOR A BLE! OOOOH I just love Liv. And Izzy was SO good in their recital! You have a little starlet on your hands ;)
Post a Comment