Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Labor Day Camping Trip

We were only able to go on one camping trip this year. We kinda went last minute on Labor Day. The lady at the start of the canyon didn't think that we'd find a spot. But we actually found a really awesome private spot and had a lot of fun! Gabi on her first camping trip.
Sassy little Livi, I love this girls facial expressions.
Isabel was painting everything... She is so creative.
The awesome bed I made for Gabi she slept good most of the night.

Three sisters! They are so loving to each other! I LOVE IT!
Watching TV while Daddy makes breakfast... yeah were not really "campers".
Daddy and his girls! The bigger two are covered in dirt haha
She was covered in dirt like 80% of the time. The made tons of little dirt cakes all over the camp site.
Our friends the Frandsens came up and ate dinner with them. I was so glad they did. Our girls play so good together and we always have tons of fun with them! <3
Livi fell asleep so fast she played so hard every day.
Isabel on the other had could stay up all night!
Happy baby that had a lot of fun camping!
I love my husband... he works so hard so we can have lot of opportunities... He is THE BEST!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Someday we will try camping lol but I hate being dirty! Looks like you had a very nice spot!

Katie said...

I didn't even know you took a picture of Brenika hahaha looks like I was super observant as to what was going on. It was fun... glad we found you! hahah I DON'T WANT TO MOVE!

Lindsey said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I love the pics!

Jessi said...

FUN!! And look at that BABY! She is so big now! This seems like forever ago and it wasn't! :( Tell her to stop growing.