Monday, September 3, 2007

Binkie Love

Isabel is so funny with her binkies! She totally loves them. I'm sure it will come back to haunt us when we have to quit the habit... also we've kind of taught her a bad thing, we steal her binkie away to tease her and won't give it back... it's pretty funny to watch, but I'm sure she'll do it to her little brother or sister some day... BAD US!


1 comment:

Brittney said...

These are soooooooooooooooo cute Danica!!! I am so happy you are on our CT. And I love how you used my kit! I love the stitching on the ribbon and the zig zags down the page. Oh its just so cute cute cute!! You gotta start posting these in online galleries so people can see my kit used so AWESOMELY! Email me if you have questions on how to do it! Can I post these on my blog and show them off?? EMAIL ME :)