Tuesday, September 18, 2007
No Good VERY BAD Month!
So it's been a while since I've posted! I have had THE WORLDS WORST SUMMER! haha So my miscarriage ended up being a really bad ectopic pregnancy. I thought I had miscarried awhile ago but after my HCG levels drop really low, it turn out later I was still about 11 week pregnant...Last Sunday I ended up in the ER with SEVERE abdominal pain. They sent me home thinking I was fine... then I ended up there again on Tuesday. They admitted me and were going to keep me over night... That night they decided to do surgery.. My doctor said she didn't' feel there was really any medical reason for the surgery, but she would do it for my comfort. All the tests they've been doing the past 2 months, they weren't very worried about this pregnancy. Well turns out there was a lot to worry about. My right fallopian tube had actually stretch so big that it was bigger than my uterus. So when they would do Ultrasounds, they couldn't see my tube, because they never imagined it would be that big. My doctor said it was a miracle my tube didn't burst and I didn't have severe internal bleeding. There was this weird seal around my tube that sealed all the blood inside. When I woke up after the surgery I could hear all the nurses talking about how bad the surgery went! I WAS SO SAD!! I just knew I had lost my tube. I was bawling by the time I finally got to see Trevor again. They couldn't save it, and I had lost A LOT of blood. The good news is she looked at my left tube and she said it looked really healthy. It just makes me so sad because I've already had such a hard time getting pregnant. I'm doing fine now, I have to stay in bed for 2 WEEKS! UGH! And I'm not supposed to lift Isabel, which is INCREDIBLY hard! Luckily we have really good family and friends close by to help us out!! THANKS TO ALL THAT HAS HELPED US.. this has been a really hard time and we could not make it through without all the love and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you Danica! Let me know if you ever need anything! I feel like I'm never there for you when you need me so I want you to know that I care about you!
Post a Comment