Hi everyone! I lost my cell phone... I know I'm retarded! But I am so sad because I lost EVERYONES phone numbers! So if you all would PLEASE either text me your phone number or e-mail it to me I would greatly appreciate it! THANKS SO MUCH! Danica
4 comments:
Monica
said...
I hate losing numbers out of my phone...good luck with that! They eventually all build back up in the list, and if they don't, you didn't need them anyway!
Hey you guys! Danica, I hope you are feeling better. How scary! Can you believe the babies are almost due? I am kind of freaking out because we are not really ready at all! Hope you can stay in bed and get some rest :)
Hey Danica, I hope everything is going good for you. Everytime I see this post I think, "hmm, I need to text her my number." and then when I get done on the computer I forget! Sorry, maybe I will remember today!
4 comments:
I hate losing numbers out of my phone...good luck with that! They eventually all build back up in the list, and if they don't, you didn't need them anyway!
Hey you guys! Danica, I hope you are feeling better. How scary! Can you believe the babies are almost due? I am kind of freaking out because we are not really ready at all! Hope you can stay in bed and get some rest :)
Hey Danica, I hope everything is going good for you. Everytime I see this post I think, "hmm, I need to text her my number." and then when I get done on the computer I forget! Sorry, maybe I will remember today!
Okay.....where is an update??? I think it is time!
Post a Comment