Sunday, September 7, 2008

Here she is!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! We had a few troubles this pregnancy and I was on bed rest for a long time! We did make it to 37 weeks!! YAY! Here she is Olivia Tyler Wagner. Born September 5, 2008 @ 8:43 am. Weight 5 lbs 11 oz, Height 19 inches. We cut labor in half this time to only 18 hours WHI WHOO!! She is healthy and happy and it was so great to skip the NICU and take her straight home with us!



A big THANKS to Camie and Trevor for making my labor so much easier!! AND also a HUGE Thanks to our parents for helping us sooo much these last few months and taking care of Izzy! It is very comforting to know that she was with people who love her and take way good care of her and also she has LOADS of fun! Thanks to all our family and neighbors who brought us dinners and helped us out along the way... We are so greatful for all of you and we couldn't have done it with out you! LOVE YOU ALL!! and Trevor says "I'm thrilled!!" hehe :)

12 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh Danica!! She is PRECIOUS!! I love her little outfit too. What a sweetie! And I'm so happy she didn't have to go to the NICU! Woo hoo!!

Annika said...

She is so darling!! I love these pics of her. She looks so tiny compared to Beckem in the pics I saw on Kilee's blog. They grow up way to fast! Can't wait to meet her and we love the name! Congratulations!!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Yeah! We can't wait to see her again. Let us know when you're up for company. Way cute pics of her! She's a doll!

Monica said...

I didn't even notice that her brown shirt has a cute little lamb on it! She is so cute! Congratulations again!

amberandlandon said...

She is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet her. Congrats!!

Leslie said...

Wow, what a little miracle! I am so so happy for you that things went so well! She is BEAUTIFUL & of course dresses so cute! I can't wait to hear all the fun labor details!!!

Shantell said...

Wow! I can't believe she is here already! She is sooooo cute! Congrats my friend you did a great job! So glad you were able to bring her home with you!

Keri and Preston Robertson Fam said...

She is SO cute. I've been wondering why you haven't updated lately. I was on bed rest for a couple of weeks too. It SUCKS!! Especially when you have other kids to worry about. Congratulations and take care of you and that beautiful little girl.

Matt N Camie Family said...

She's soo cute!!! I am glad everything went well too!! :) give her a kiss!! Is she still way quiet like at first?? I want to see her awake one of these days!! hehe

Matt N Camie Family said...

P.S. She is still curled in a little ball!! hehe Does she ever stretch out?? LOL She obviously was VERY comfortable in her squished little home! hehe

Jared and Tauni said...

Danica, she is darling! Congratulations! I can't believe you are saying whi whooo to 18 hours of labor! You poor girl!!! I thought 8 hours was bad! I'm so glad sweet little Olivia got to come straight home! I'm glad all went well for you. I know you are the best mommy ever!! I'm so glad you have your little ones and moo! I miss him!!

Tyler and Kilee said...

I'm sooo excited they accepted. Tell us when to come with the moving wagon!!!