Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rock Family Christmas Eve Breakfast and Hanson Party

We started a new tradition to have a family breakfast Christmas Eve. Which is also Camie's B-day. I LOVE IT! I think it is so fun! Breakfast is so good. AND I love seeing everyone Christmas Eve morning. (There are captions for all the pics if you are interested in it... just pick view all images.)



The Hanson's extended family always has a super fun party! I didn't get as many pics as I would of liked but here are a few that I got.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love Christmas Eve breakfast too! Maybe someday when we have a house big enough we can host :) It may be awhile though haha

Matt N Camie Family said...

LOVE IT!! We all need to set up some time of picture exchange!! Hmmm I will see if I can figure out a way! hehe Wish me luck!