Looks like you had a great Holiday!! I love your kids' bows, do you make them?? If so, where do you buy your stuff from? I make flower bows too and I'm looking for different kinds of stuff.
Ya know what... I realized I never comment on peopls slideshows because I comment at work... and the slideshows are blocked at my work so I can't see them! HAHAH... So... there ya go! BTW... I hate slideshows! HAHAHAHA
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great Holiday!!
I love your kids' bows, do you make them?? If so, where do you buy your stuff from?
I make flower bows too and I'm looking for different kinds of stuff.
Liv's EYES!! Need I say more?? haha SOOO cute!!
Cute pictures... hahahaha... took me long enough! Have fun at DISNEYLAND.. jerk, I'm so jealous. And your letter is D! hehe
Ya know what... I realized I never comment on peopls slideshows because I comment at work... and the slideshows are blocked at my work so I can't see them! HAHAH... So... there ya go! BTW... I hate slideshows! HAHAHAHA
Cute pics! We just adore your sweet little girls! Liv's eyes - Oh my!!!!
Post a Comment