I don't know why I never blog, I think it's just finding the time to sit and do it without a 2 year old bouncing all over me and a 5 month old crying... that time is scarce, so then when that time happens I watch the Bachelor instead... :) haha
NEWAYS I will try to get better... we just got back from Disneyland and it was such a great trip. We are so grateful to the Wagners for taking us!! Kilee did a really detailed slide show on her blog of our trip so if you are interested check it out here. I will post pics later... I promise :)
4 comments:
You're not lame your a mom! I can't believe that Oliva is 5 months old already! Wow!
HEE hee!! DISNEYLAND!!! :) And I agree, your a mom and that is what happens!! There will come a day when it won't be that way and you will actually miss it... some! hehe
Yeah, gotta watch the Bachelor!!!!
I kinda miss your digital scrap book pages.... but I don't know how you can do it either.. and I only have 1!!! Sometimes I think people don't sleep. I need my sleep... and I know you do too!! hehe
I am so addicted to the Bachelor haha I had to wait until Wednesday night to watch it this week and it about killed me haha the girls I work with get a kick out of how much I love that show :) Glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment