Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Here is a quick little post of our girls on Easter... Our internet is so slow it's very frustrating to try to do big posts.. in the future I'm going to try to do a catch up post!! Neways, hope everyone had a great Easter, I know we did! The Easter Bunny brough Iz a cute little doll house! She LOVES IT! The first thing she did is had all the dolls go potty on the toliet... now if only she did that!!Liv got a fun little tree house. She loved the grass in the basket best... we kept having to pull it out of her mouth.
I was chasing Iz around the house trying to get a pic of her!! She looked so cute! I cornered her between the two couches.
I was trying to get a full shot of her but I could only get the back of her, she kept twirling and twirling.
Liv always smiles for the camera! What a cutie!
I found THE CUTEST shoes! You can kinda see them in this picture... I LOVE MY GIRLS!Here are all three Wagner grandkids on their toys for Grandma and Grandpa! Way cute HUH?

5 comments:

The Larson's said...

Cute pics! I love Isabel's hair. Olivia looks huge! WOW!! She is growing way to fast. We missed you guys at Easter!

Katie said...

Ah they are SO CUTE!!!! I'm so annoyed my baby is sick! haha I love those toys they're sitting on, so cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my, I'm the luckest Grandma in the whole world! I luv my beautiful babies!

Monica said...

I seriously don't know if Gavin's going to love his own girls as much as he loves yours hehe I can't blame him though..they're freaking cute!

Matt N Camie Family said...

SOOO Adorable!! I love how Liv is always sticking out her tongue! hehe Dillan is my smiley one! He smiles even when he has been crying if someone pulls out a camera! haha Looks like she will be the same! YAAAY! :)