The girls just had their first photo shoot with Amber Deehas from AD Photography! Check her out here. She did an amazing job, we are so happy with how these turned out!
They are SO FETCHING CUTE!!!!! Wow, they look so good, she did an awesome job!!!!! I'm totally going to her next time! I love your girls... they're both so girly, love love love it!!!!! Can't WAIT to see the tutu ones.. hehe.
4 comments:
They are SO FETCHING CUTE!!!!! Wow, they look so good, she did an awesome job!!!!! I'm totally going to her next time! I love your girls... they're both so girly, love love love it!!!!! Can't WAIT to see the tutu ones.. hehe.
I am the luckiest aunt in the whole world! Seriously! I get to claim these girls as my nieces! hehe
Guess what I'm doing today? Mod podge! I am afraid you're ten times better than me though haha
Your girls are so freaking cute! Can't wait to do Olivia's tomorrow. :)
SOOOO adorable!! I need copies!! She did a great job but I can't imagine that is too hard to do with such good subjects!! :)
Post a Comment