Ah so adorable! Amber is awesome!
She is so cute! I love the accessories!
Liv is soooo beautiful!!! We are lovin these pics. I am guessing Amber took these? She did an awesome job. I will have to get her # from you to make an appt. with her in August!!
I seriously couldn't pick a favorite I love them so much! Liv is such a little poser! I love it!
Love the tongue! LOL "Tiny one" is soo cute! hehe :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah so adorable! Amber is awesome!
She is so cute! I love the accessories!
Liv is soooo beautiful!!! We are lovin these pics. I am guessing Amber took these? She did an awesome job. I will have to get her # from you to make an appt. with her in August!!
I seriously couldn't pick a favorite I love them so much! Liv is such a little poser! I love it!
Love the tongue! LOL "Tiny one" is soo cute! hehe :)
Post a Comment