Monday, October 5, 2009

Isabel's 3rd Birthday!

I can't believe Izzy is 3 already... time really is flying by! We love her so much. She is so sweet and loving. She a peacemaker and brings such a good spirit to our home. Beckem wanted his picture taken too and kept saying CHEESE!
Izzy kept closing her eyes so I told her to open her eyes big!The Princesses dressed up for the Princess party! Ariel and Tinkerbell... Yes, these are their Halloween costumes... Gotta get good use out of them...
Opening presents... she told me today that now she's ready for Santa to come and so she can open more presents and I can take pictures of her... hahaha push one aside and move onto the next... I thought the magic of her birthday would last more than one day haha


She handed everything she opened to Tyler... she's getting him ready for all the girly stuff!

Grandna Kenna made those cute Princess Wands that are next to the cake... We all pitched in a little on the cake.. Thanks to everyone helping!
We set her by the cake and she said, "wait guys, you have to sing to me!" She LOVES attention.
I so wish we would've camcorded her blowing out her cake!! haha she couldn't get enough air to blow out the candles... she kept taking these HUGE breaths and no air would come out... it was so cute!
She could NOT wait to dig in!
Great Grandma Wagner was saying bye to Iz, and she lovingly stuck her icecream cone on Grandma's shirt... sorry Grandma!
She loves marshmellow fondant... we were laughing so hard and her pick this cake apart...
This is what Livi would look like with hair. Pretty fabulous!
Three partners in crime.... and yes I mean crime... they are constantly fighting and screaming hahaha

5 comments:

Kurt & Jen said...

Your girls are just too cute!! Another amazing cake! Looks like Iz had a fun party :)

The Larson's said...

Looks like lots of fun! The girls look so cute dressed up.

Katie said...

Such a cute patootie!!! She was being so sweet and nice... she wasn't letting it get to her at all... so fun!!! The cake was awesome... and so are their costumes.. hehe... Glad we could be a part of it!

Matt N Camie Family said...

Once again.. LOVE IT ALL! :)

Monica said...

Look at all those presents! Your girls are so spoiled haha :) just like they should be of course! Apparently I don't look at your blog enough because there are so many posts on here that I haven't seen -- oops...