Friday, October 9, 2009

Our Dirt!

We are finally proud owners of dirt!! We have been wanting to own dirt since before we got married! Our dream finally came true! These pictures are from the appraisal so they are NOT fabulous! But they're all I have for now! (The whole thing about "dirt" is because we have been looking at houses for the past 2 years, and Izzy would say she didn't want to look at houses, so we'd tell her we're going to go look at dirt, and for some reason that is better than looking at houses!)

4 comments:

Preston and Keri said...

Nice!!! Where's it at? It looks like Saratoga or Eagle Mtn area?
Congrats on you DIRT!!! =)

Katie said...

You even have a fence!!! hahah... can't wait until you sell your house!

Monica said...

I never knew that Iz didn't want to look at houses haha that's funny! Wish we could've afforded one of those lots but at least we'll be able to come visit your awesome house when it's built! :)

Matt N Camie Family said...

HAHA I love that little Beeza of mine! Congrats!! :)