I was so glad that Halloween was pretty warm this year! I love dressing my girls up and was so glad we could go out! Here is Little Miss Liv as Tinkerbell.

And of course, the ever gorgeous Ariel.

I just realized in this picture that Izzy's shoes are WAY TOO BIG!!! HAHAH I had a really hard time getting them to pose for me!

I love these girls!

We went Trick-or-Treating for the first time with our Idaho cousins. Man, Trick-or-Treating is A LOT of work. And we had the crazy idea to take Moo with us on a leash so that he didn't just sit at our house all night and bark. One wild three year old, one tired one year old, one double stroller, two large baskets for candy, lots of coats, and one weinie dog= A LOT of work but A LOT of fun! haha

One tired baby at the end of the night! When our cousins are in town Liv hardly walks anywhere, they love to hold her!

One candy filled three year old, that was VERY grumpy on the ride home! But she had so much fun and can't stop talking about Trick-or-Treating!
5 comments:
Way cute pics. We had such a fun Halloween with you guys!
Yeah... trick or treating is way overrated hahahah. But at least you have a kid who loves it!!!
Your girls are so cute!!
Now you know why I try to talk my kids into going to Moab instead of trick or treating!! LOL I LOVE their costumes! They are sooo cute!! :)
Glad you posted pics so I could see them all dressed up in their costumes! They're so girly I love it hehe
Post a Comment