After having a horrible cold (not swine flue haha) and not going anywhere for 8 straight days we decided to venture out and attend the ever awesome Pumpkin Carving Bash. I made dad take a break from his secret pumpkin project to help Iz carve her pumpkin. She told him she wanted a silly face and made a face showing him what she wanted.

Pretty silly! I wish I would've taken a picture of the face she pulled, she is one funny girl. She just puts her fingers in her mouth and pulls the corners out to the sides- dunno where so got that but it's pretty funny!

Daddy's super secret pumpkin this year was very labor intensive, so he let Liv help him with his pumpkin!

CHEESE!! HAHAHA Love the new chiclet baby teeth look!

Great Grandma and Grandpa Hanson are always so fun! They are so involved in our lives! WE LOVE IT!

Our Favorite Idaho cousins! We love getting together with these girls! There is always lots of fun to be had!

Grandma Kenna let all the little kids help her get ready to decorate carmel apples.

Grandma Kenna helped Izzy make her very own carmel apple. Izzy loved it! She loves cooking!

She was too busy looking at her carmel apple to smile at the camera! She was very excited to start eating it... after she put on Marshpillows.

All the cute girls eating their yummy carmel apples!

Can you guess what Trevor carved this year?

We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
Brenika loves looking at the pictures of your girls... she sits and points and both of them. HAHA.
That is a really pretty picture of you! And is Trevor's pumpkin Mike?? HAHAHAHAH He cracks me up!
LOVE IT!! I love Marshpillows!! LOL
Looks like you guys had a fun busy Halloween! Your girl's costumes were so darling! I can't even get over Trevor's pumpkin of Mike. That could seriously win an award or something that is so good! I love it!
Trevor should enter pumpkin carving contests! That is a SWEET job he did! And I love the family pic of you guys :)
Post a Comment