Christmas Eve we started out early with a breakfast with my family, forgot to bring the camera... But it was YUMMY and fun! That night we went go our Great Grandpa and Grandma Hansons for yummy finger foods and a FABULOUS slide show! They did it once when we were dating and I told them how fun I thought it was and they were kind enough to do it again!


After the Hanson party we came home and opened our one gift. Jammies and a movie! Isabel has been WAITING and WAITING to see Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure which she got.

She loves her night gown, which she calls a "ball gown" she got a bunch more from Santa and has to put on a "ball gown" every day.... sometimes she changes into one at nap time even.

Liv wasn't really up to opening her one present so Iz opened it for her and I put on her pjs before bed. Liv got Up which they have watched every day since.


This is after Santa arrived. There is a rumor floating around the Wagner family that Santa's helpers injured his back while helping Santa load the "sleigh" and that Santa's sleigh broke when it got to our house and he unloaded EVERYTHING there. But I heard that Beckem got a lot of stuff too, so maybe he just split the sleigh between our two houses. :D hehehe I THINK that SANTA was just super excited this year to have older kids that would have so much fun.

Santa really wanted the stockings to be stuffed full, and this is one area he will admit he might have over done it since everything he got didnt' fit in the stockings.

This is Isabel opening her first present. I was worried once she saw the kitchen she wouldn't open anything, but she did, WHEW!

Olivia's favorite thing was wripping off all the bows, she did pretty good opening up a lot of presents... though I did open up the rest while she was taking a nap.

I can't BELIEVE how excited Moo was for Christmas, he totally knew what was going on, and was so excited for his presents, and played with them all day! Some are even still alive, and not fully gutted.

We actutally took a break half way through opening presents and went over to GnG Wagner's to eat breakfast and talk to Jon. Which was so fun!
2 comments:
Those are such cute pics of your girls! So fun :)
Holy present overload! HAHAHA
Post a Comment