The girls helped me make banana bread for Santa.... I know, not your traditional cookies, but hey after a night of cookies, I'm sure Santa would love to have some banana bread. The girls helped me mash up the bananas, and don't worry, NONE of Olivia's mashed bananas actuallywent into the bread.

Izzy LOVES to cook! She gets so exciting putting in all the ingredients and stirring. She really is a little mom. She loved getting her pic taken while doing something so cool!

Izzy kept asking can I lick it? Finally when it was done I let her! I personally wouldn't want to eat banana bread batter, but hey, whatever makes her happy!

Yum... I think this was Livi's favorite part.

Helping clean up, while I made home made syrup for breakfast in the morning. Then after they cleaned up, I had to clean up from them cleaning up, HAHAHAH!

When everything was all cleaned up, they wrote letters to Santa. They LOVED IT!

Liv was really funny about sticking on the stickers, they would get wrapped around her little fingers.

I was going to take a picture of the Santa plate with the letters, but I forgot! But it was cute, I'll remember next year.
1 comment:
How fun!!!!! You're such a great mom.... I love you!!!
Post a Comment