Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas Day! I think Christmas gets more and more fun as your kids get older. I really tried to not go over board this year. I still maybe did... a little :) Here is all of their loot.
I actually fit everything in the stockings this year!! I was really proud of myself HAHA!
Isabel made a table cloth for Santa's cookies. Here she is finding a note from Santa and seeing that he ate some of the cookies. She was distraught when she realized we forgot to leave him milk. Moo is SOO into Christmas, he absolutely loves it! I love how excited he gets. He gets all involved and LOVES opening his presents.
He went from couch to couch and had to sniff every present... He knew the stockings are where the good stuff is so he rooted around in everyone's stockings.
Gabi loved all of her toys and she even pulled off all of the bows. She is such a good baby. She always laughs and smiles.
Half the pictures had Isabel in her panties in the background. She got a dress up chest and other dress up dresses and she changed between each present. One of my funniest memories of this day was she opened a Flynn Rider doll, threw him on the ground and exclaimed "I DID NOT WANT A BOY!" When I explained Rapunzel needed someone to love, she was all for playing with him and she does, every day.
Livi on the other hand was super excited to open Prince Naveen and when Izzy said she didn't want Flynn she said "I'll have him!!"
Livi opening all of her Cars stuff. She absolutely LOVES cars and was so excited! She drove her remote control Lightning McQueen all over, ALL DAY!
We later went to visit all the Grandparents, but apparently I didn't bring my camera. We love spending the holidays with our families.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Moo totally freakin cracks me up!!!!! Oh he is so cute!!!! I love that Izzy didn't want the boy but Liv was like... I'll take him! Hilarious. That's a cute doll house!!!

Monica said...

I love iz's reaction to flynn lol what a fun Christmas!