So I don't usually blog about stuff like this. But this is one of THE BEST things I have purchased for this baby girl of mine. You have to muster up all your courage and forget all things nasty to use it but it TOTALLY WORKS!! Gabi got a cold and was totally stuffed up... in comes the Baby comfy nose. You put a tissue in the bulb part and place the point in the baby's nose. Then you place the mouth piece in your mouth and you suck the baby's boogers out with your mouth. It gets EVERYTHING OUT I tell you... and NO nothing comes near your mouth. It comes completely apart for washing and you can put it in the dishwasher. The was the least stressful baby cold I have ever been through, and since we kept her so suctioned it never moved down into her chest. BEST PURCHASE EVER! I know it sounds gross but look at this face!! She's totally worth it!

http://babycomfynose.com/
2 comments:
SHUT UP why didn't you tell me about this earlier!?!?! Did she cry when you used it?? I want one!!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment