We took Isabel to Lake Powell for the first time! We had lots of fun! But most of the pictures we got she looks miserable! Too Funny!! Oh well, I promise it was fun!
Hi Danica! Isabel is SO CUTE!!! I put more pics in my page but I still need to learn how to fix them all:) I was reading on your website that you just lost a baby....I hope you are feeling ok and I know all of this is going to make you STRONGER... i never lost a baby...i just have to deal with not having my family around me....I'm still learning how to be with out them and I know is hard but is making me stronger ....one thing that always makes me strong and makes me think positive is the Church...I know Heavenly Father is making me to be happier with having to do a lot in the church and beeing really busy all the time! I wish you the best :) and I hope you get better! (sorry my english).... Love, Andrea
1 comment:
Hi Danica! Isabel is SO CUTE!!!
I put more pics in my page but I still need to learn how to fix them all:)
I was reading on your website that you just lost a baby....I hope you are feeling ok and I know all of this is going to make you STRONGER... i never lost a baby...i just have to deal with not having my family around me....I'm still learning how to be with out them and I know is hard but is making me stronger ....one thing that always makes me strong and makes me think positive is the Church...I know Heavenly Father is making me to be happier with having to do a lot in the church and beeing really busy all the time! I wish you the best :) and I hope you get better! (sorry my english)....
Love, Andrea
Post a Comment