Sunday, August 19, 2007

Very COLD beach

Okay so I was trying something new on these pages, testing out fading and pics as backgrounds...etc... I'm not too sure how I feel about them... but oh well here they are! "We went to see Jon’s Marine graduation in San Diego. The first time that Jon got to go out with us we decided to visit a very beautiful beach that is close to the MCRD. It was so cold! We had to keep you bundled up the whole time so you didn’t get to play in the sand. It was so windy that your cute little nose was bright red the whole time! Daddy showed you the sunset and you loved watching all the beautiful colors. The first time you went to this beach you were in my belly! Everytime we’ve been to that beach it’s been too cold to play in the water! That night we took you for a stroll to all the shops along the beach withTyler and Kilee. It was a very pretty evening!"

2 comments:

Brittney said...

You are pregnant!! How exciting. Can I just say how happy I am to have found your blog. I'm so glad you posted on my blog so I could find you!! :) I love the beach pages. HOW DANG CUTE!

Brittney said...

Oh, and I think your fading work is really good. I've never tried it myself. But I just read this really good tutorial on how to do it. If you combined this tutorial, with her other one on doing a grungy edge, I think you'd have a REALLY awesome effect. http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/blog/2007/3/17/photoshop-friday-2007-11-faded-photos.html xoxox