Sunday, August 26, 2007

Old Pictures!

So Katie wanted me to post old pics of like Moo, and our Wedding, etc... So I was looking through my pictures and I saw this picture! I thought it was so stinkin cute! It's when I got my tonsils out and Moo stayed right by me the whole week cause I was so sick! Such a sweet little dog! I just love him! I will probably make a mini scrapbook of him eventually seeing how he was my first child hahah!
This is me and Trevor on our Wedding Anniversary at Daniels Summit. I HIGHLY recommend going there! It was one of the best places I've ever been. Its just in Heber. It was very romantic and VERY RELAXING.
These pics really are totally random but here are some funny ones of Trev shoveling snow and moo helping him--

So now you're probably thinking .. .POOR DOG, gets dressed up in clothes... but the funny thing is, that Moo LOVES the snow, BUT he gets WAY too cold and he just tips over in the snow when his feet get too cold and you have to run and pick him up. So I got him some winter clothes so he could play in the snow with Trev for as long as he wants... Some day I'll put a video on here of him running in his snow shoes... Its SOOO FUNNY!

That's all for now... kinda fun to look back at old pictures!!

No comments: