So here is a catch up post:
Strawberry:
The weekend before my surgery we went on a very fun fishing trip out to Strawberry! I had a lot of funny. (even though I was sick) It was Isabel's first time fishing, and Trev bought her her very own fishing pole! I've never seen him more excited!! He just came home with it one day, it was so cute! We went with Trevor's Grandma and Grandpa Hanson and Trev's family. Trev's Grandma and Grandpa brought their trailer. And me and Trev slept out in the tent... (our first night away from Isabel, she slept with Kenna in the trailer) It was really fun and Trevor caught the biggest fish! Mike and Kent hurry and took pictures of themselves with Trevor's big fish then they cut it up and we ate it for dinner. So there is no proof that Trev caught the biggest fish, but in his heart he knows!
Trev, Isabel and Grandpa Mike in our tent- Yes I know, our air mattress takes up the whole thing but it is so comfortable!
Isabel and Grandpa Kent...
Isabel and Grandma Kenna...
Grandma Bonna and Trevor...


Mike and Jon reelin' in a big fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment