Saturday, October 20, 2007
YAY! B-DAY PICS!
As the picture says, Isabel has turned the big ONE! I finally got busy and got the pictures that Kilee took on Kenna's camera! You'd think I would charge my camera before such a big event... but I am indeed a slacker!! I can't believe myself! Luckily, there are always more cameras around... a BIG thanks to Kilee for being my official picture taker, she did a great job!
She loved opening the presents! She had so many to choose from thanks to all of our thoughtful family and friends! She opened each one, and was excited by each new thing! Even clothes, she would squeese them and snuggle them! It was really cute.
Katie's mom Ruth made this awesome cake for Isabel, it was based on Isabel's favorite book. Whizz-- that is Benny the Bee and Lucy the Lady bug!
Isabel LOVED her cake!! She ate, and ate until it was all over her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love all of the birthday girl! That party hat is too cute!
Post a Comment