Oh my goodness I'm so excited! I won the gallery prize at Peppermint Creative for the month of November!! YAY YAY YAY! I got to pick a free kit!! She even let me get her mega Christmas kit! I am so excited! I wasn't sure if I really had won, it was announced in the news letter, so I wrote Miss Mint just to make sure and it was TRUE! YAY YAY! HAHAHA this is the LO I won the prize for....
3 comments:
WOW!!! CONGRATS. That site is soooo cool! Isn't winning fun?! I had never won anything before the digi-dare! Let's see a preview of the kit you picked!!
YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I am not surprised though!! You do soo GOOD!!! WOOT!!! Congratulations! :)
How fun! You're "LO" was definitely prize worthy! :o) The new kit you got is way cute! I bet you've already started scrapbooking with it.
Post a Comment