Friday, December 7, 2007

Spooky Santa.

We took Isabel to meet Santa Claus at the mall. The whole time we stood in line she was really nervous. They had these HUGE reindeer towering over everyone, and I think they looked a little too much like horses. Isabel is SOO afraid of horses. Ne-way when we finally got up there and I set her on his lap, she FLIPPED! You can see a big tear on her cheek. Poor Baby. I kinda think we should've gotten one of the pictures of her screaming, that would have been funny! hhaha Credits

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Ooooh poor Isabel! Santa is scary when you are little! Here go sit with this stranger with a big white beard. YIKES!!

CUTE page and GREAT use of Andilynn's kit. AND the title could not be more perfect!!

Leslie said...

how cute! Is it just me or is that Santa extra creepy looking?