Thursday, December 20, 2007
SILLY ISABEL!
Okay so our daughter so so hillarious! Kilee and Tyler were nice enough to invite us to go with the to a BYU basketball game. We brought Isabel along, and she LOVED IT! She was cheering, dancing, clapping and eating! We bought a small box of popcorn and I was biting off the hard pieces and giving her the soft parts, but she decided I was taking WAY too long. She just began helping herself. She was taking HUGE hand fulls of popcorn and shoving them in her mouth and she ate and ate until it was all gone! She was grinning and showing everyone the popcorn in her mouth. Everyone was laughing so hard! She has the funniest personality! What a nut!! I didn't think she'd get so into the basketball game, but she would sit and watch it too! I guess BYU has a new fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I love this picture of you two :)
What an adorable blog. I love it. You are so creative and clever. You pick the cutest scrapbook pages ever. I am still waiting for lessons. So glad Isabel is loving blue for BYU. That will make Tyler mad! Glad you have had a fun holiday season.
Love ya,
Shar
SO CUTE!! I LOVE that pic of you two!! It is my favorite!! :)
Post a Comment