Sunday, May 25, 2008

ABC'S for me

Okay so I was tagged a long time ago and I just realized that it has been sitting as a draft and I never posted it!! SORRY TAUNI!

ABC's for me:


A- Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend- Trevor

C-Cake or Pie- Chocolate Cake from Costco

D- Day of Choice: Saturdays OR Fridays when Trevor has it off

E- Essential Item: Water haha

F- Favorite TV Show: Lost! LOVE IT! and Survivor

G- Gummie Bears or Worms: Either one, just the red and white ones

H- Hometown: American Fork, UT

I- Indulgence(s): Dunno

J- January of July: July

K- Kids: Isabel and the new baby

L- Life is incomplete without: Our families

M- Marriage Date: May 23, 2003

N- Number of siblings: 4

O- Oranges or Apples: Either one I love fruit!

P- Phobias or Fears: I hate small places or heights

Q- Quote: There are SOOO MANY GOOD QUOTES... Can't think of my favorite right now.

R- Reason to Smile: I'm surrounded by happy positive people!

S- Season of Choice: Spring or Fall, I love so much about both of them

T- Tag Six: Brittney, Shantell, Leslie, Annika, Kilee, Camie

U- Unknown fact about me: See my other Tag :)

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I could probably be vegetarian, I'm not a HUGE fan of meat but I eat it

W- Worst Habit: Picking my face

X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasounds are the BEST!

Y- Your Favorite Food: Ham and Cheese Sandwiches

Z- Zodiac: Gemini

No comments: