Monday, May 26, 2008

Best Week EVER!

So for our 5 year anniversary/mother's day/ birthday (yes all 2 weeks apart) my amazing husband planned a fun filled trip to LAS VEGAS! Las Vegas normally isn't my most favorite place to visit BUT my awesome husband bought us tickets to see Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE Phantom of the Opera and couldn't have been more excited! My parents also joined us for the fun trip!! We stayed at the MGM Grand and had so much FUN! We saw Phantom the second night there! We had the BEST seats in the house. We were in the front section right in the middle under the chandelier! We could see the stage PERFECT and the chandelier came down right over our heads! The Phantom was even hanging from the chandelier at one point! I felt like a little kid, I was so excited I got the chills!! The WHOLE musical was just AMAZING! The best I've ever seen, and I saw Les Miserable on Broadway in NYC! The Phantom was AMAZING, and so were Christine and Raul! It was so hard for me to leave Isabel, but I kept telling myself that this was a once in a life time chance, which it was! The second to last night my dad's brother in-law called us and told us we could stay at their house that weekend in St. George!! It is the most BEAUTIFUL amazing house to stay at! I quickly called Kilee to see if her and Tyler want to come down and join us, and also bring Isabel with them! I'm so glad they did! We had a great rest of the weekend, watching movies in the theatre, swimming, relaxing and playing games. Even though me and Kilee didn't win any of them :P! Beckem is the best, cutest baby!! I love snuggling him and holding him. He almost never cries! We just got home tonight, and I did take a few pics but I will have to post some once I find my camera in all the luggage! NEWAYS I just want to say THANKS to Trev for the most amazing week! And also to my Mom and Dad, who are always so much fun! And Tyler and Kilee for bringing down Isabel and spending the weekend with us!! And a BIG Thanks to Kenna and Mike for watching Isabel and MOO! Thanks to Kim and Shelley for letting us stay in their amazing house!! Just thanks to EVERYONE for ONE AMAZING WEEK!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hooray for so much fun! Happy Anniversary too! Time flys so fast, I can't believe it will be six years for me and Matt in June. I keep forgetting actually because that is when our little Mr. is due. Can't wait to see some fun pics of your adventure!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Yes, such a fun weekend! I'm a little behind on the commenting but thanks to the Rocks and you guys for a fabulous weekend! It was worth changing the 2 blow outs in the tiny gas station bathroom from both babies on the drive up! :o)