Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

I've been tagged! And I'll admit I'm not always good at completing tags but here I go!! I really can't think of 7 things about me so this could take awhile!

1- I LOVE being pregnant! I feel like it is such a huge blessing!! I've had a lot of ups and downs when it comes to having kids and I think that it has made me appreciate being pregnant so much! Even though pregnancy is really hard, and some times down right miserable, I just really am thankful each chance I get to have a baby!
2- I like being in charge! I always have wanted to be the leader of things. I don't really know why that is but if there is a project, I love being in charge of it. I loved being the manager of a store and I really took pride in everything I did. I just think it's cause once you have completed something it feels so good to look back and see that you made it happen!
3- I love to entertain. Trevor and I love to host things at our house, family parties, bbqs, and game nights! I think it's so great to cook for people and try to do something nice and fun for people! Trevor LOVES to bbq and cook! Its something we really enjoy doing together. I love that my sister-in law Kilee loves to do it too! She's a natural party thrower, she has fun and creative ideas... plus she adds the fancy stuff, that I just don't have!! HAHA and yes I promise we will start club, soon! (Kilee we gotta do that :) HEHHE)4- I love to organize stuff... the best part is throwing away junk!! We all just cleaned out my mom's storage room, garage, and shed for Mother's Day. I think it's sooooooooooo therapeutic and cleansing. Trevor and I go through our stuff a couple times a year. He's more into cleaning out the garage and I LOVE closets... when we build our house I want like 15 closets.... Kenna has the best closet and I told her the first time I went in it I heard angels... not kidding, it's the best closet ever!! I love making my pantry look like you could shop there, everything front and faced... yeah I'm kinda a werido.. AND Thanks to everyone that helped at my moms too!! I'm so proud of the work we did and we couldn't have done it with out all of you!!
5- I love animals! Even though some of them are scary! (horses) I especially LOVE dogs, which is weird cause I wasn't a big fan before I had my own. I just think you can look in their eyes and see their sweet spirit! I love how they all have their different personalities. I love that they are always happy to see you, kiss you when you're sad, snuggle you when you're lonely, and remember you even if it's been awhile. I hate shows where sad things happen to animals, and when I watch Ellen and she does cute animal clips I always cry. Could be cause I'm pregnant.
6- I love watching movies! I think it's a passion for my whole family, that stems from my mom. She has like every movie that isn't rate R. It's like going to blockbuster! One of my favorite things to do it sit down and watch a movie, OR got to the movies... cause of the GREAT popcorn. I just love getting wrapped up in the stories!
7- I love to digi scrap-- Which probably isn't something that no one knew, but I couldn't think of a 7th! I first learned about it from Brittney's blog. Once I saw how cool it was I had to try it out too! I'm really grateful that Britt has helped me out in the scrap booking world too! Thanks Britt! I just love that it is mess free and creativity has never been one of my strong points but being on the computer is something that comes easily to me! So it has made being creative a lot easier. Plus I love reading through the journaling on pages I've done, and I can't wait for Isabel to be able to do it too!

Okay I did it and now I tag... Kilee, Annika, Amber and Tauni!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

How fun to read about you!! Cute new blog design!

Tyler and Kilee said...

So first of all...that's a hard tag! I like the fill in the blank ones! haha I will get on it...dont worry! :o) You did a good job on yours and yes, we need to do CLUB!! More parties...YEAH!!!

Leslie said...

I love reading all about you & finding out things I didn't know! I am so glad that we have kept in touch!