Oh my goodness I am so excited! We got these pics of the girls a couple of days after Liv was born. I absolutely love them. Michele was so patient and so awesome, she did everything I asked and it was A LOT of work... Thanks so much Michele I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
Check out her blog
here... She has dang good prices and does a great job!




4 comments:
WOW! Those are incredible Danica! See . . . I always tell people that getting professional shots done is important! You can't just rely on having some girl who doesn't really know what she's doing (me) take your pictures. Sure that's fun but professional photos are just different! These are STUNNING! I've been wanting a giant tea cup to put babies in for pictures for a long time.
Wow! Danica those are amazing! I can't believe she really put her in a tea cup! I love isabel's picture its so cute!
I don't know why I didn't comment when I first saw these, but even to look at them again I still have that in awe feeling! They (YOUR GIRLS) are BEAUTIFUL! Such amazing pictures & I love that Iz has her toenails painted-what a cute mom you are!!
My nieces are so freaking cute! I love them! It was torture for me not to hold Olivia on Sunday! She is so cute all the time! I love that she's getting chubby now! hehe
Post a Comment