Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Isabel -- The Zoo

We took Isabel to the zoo for her 2nd birthday this year. She loves animals and she knows all their names and all their sounds so it was so much fun! Her favorite animal was the "hepanant". They were eating their food and they'd take a little bit of the hay and throw it behind them, Iz kept yelling "Hepanant makin a mess!" She loved them. She kept telling me to find more elephants!
This great ape was asleep against the glass, Trev put izzy down by it and took its picture... it didn't like it! It woke up and started moving all around and Iz said "I no wannit!" She kept saying that over and over until we left the monkey house!
We found little monkeys and she loved those!
She also loved the zebras and the bears!
We had so much fun and are so glad that Gavin, Kilee, Beckem and Grandma and Grandpa Wagner came with us!

2 comments:

turd_f said...

HI.

Monica said...

I'm sorry I couldn't come...but I'm glad I could ask Isabel all about it on Sunday :) Thanks for having us over! It was so much fun!