Monday, January 5, 2009

Meeting Santa

We went to Hanson Christmas Eve night. They had the CUTEST Santa Clause come!! He was such a sweetie! When I heard the bells jingling upstairs I tried to get Iz to run over to me, but she didn't quite get what was going on so she was standing by herself when he came down, and it scared her really bad! She cried so hard I had to take her to the other room to get her to calm down. She wouldn't EVER sit on his lap.

First thing he did when he came downstairs was go right over to Olivia! Look how big her eyes got! She was really suprised.

The best picture ever of Liv with Santa.

Most Santa's I've seen just ignore kids that are scared. But he was a HUGE sweetie. He knelt down to Izzy and talked to her for quite awhile. It was soooooo cute!

Here's our family with Santa! I hope we get to see him again he ROCKED!

5 comments:

Katie Jo said...

That is so cute!!!!!!!! I didn't get a picture of Brenika with Santa this year... oh well... hehe I'm too freaked out she'll catch a cold or something worse from all the public places!

Tyler and Kilee said...

He really was the most amazing santa I think I've ever seen. I hope we can get him to come again next year!!

Shantell said...

Poor Izzy! Looks like you guys had a good time with Santa. And he really looks like Santa.

Monica said...

He is definitely a cute Santa :)

Matt N Camie Family said...

SO adorable!! Kiss those girls cheeks for me!! They are so cute and I will never get over Olivia's giant blue eyes!! hehe