Thursday, September 24, 2009

Izzy's First Day at Dance!

Today was Izzy's first day at dance. She has been looking forward to it for WEEKS! Telling her she couldn't go to dance if she didn't eat was the only way I could get her to eat when she got her tonsils out! Here she is ready to get out to the door on our way! I have a heck of a time getting her to stand normal... haha
Here she is at dance class! We got there a little early so she had time to get used to the whole idea. And this is the last clear picture... to warn you in advance!
I took OVER 50 pictures and all of them were through the glass and ALL of them are fuzzy! So annoying! She was a little bit shy this time but I know she'll warm up a little bit more each time, until she's totally comfortable. She did the same thing in Nursery.
This was when she was learning all the ballet positions... I kept giggling out loud watching all these cute girls!
Learning turns... everyone made it across the floor but Iz just turned right in the same spot! AHHA
Sorry it's all so fuzzy, I have a million more pictures, but these were the most clear ones!
And here is little Livi waiting so patiently for an HOUR for Iz to be done! Good baby!

7 comments:

Katie said...

HOW FUN!!! hahah Isabel is so cute how she's so shy! K.... her legs are SO SKINNY... poor girl.... I'm glad she's back to normal! Where did ya get Livi's hat??

Kimberly said...

super CUte!!! Yes Where did you get that cute Hat! And sweater!

Danica said...

I got them at Children's Place, I love that store!

Monica said...

The next time we see you I'll have to remember to have Iz show me what she's learned at dance :) and I'm pretty sure no other girl would be cuter in that hat than Livi. Your girls are just too cute!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh. They are so cute.

Sherilyn said...

Very cute girls. So glad Izzy loves to dance. The class will be a lot of fun for her. Happy Birthday Izzy. We love you!

Matt N Camie Family said...

LOVE IT!! Love that hat as well!! Cute little turkey burgers!! :)