The nurse brought her some Princess stickers and this way cute hat!
The pre-op people were amazing. They gave Izzy this little doll and let her color on her. They let her draw a face and whatever she wanted. The cute girl blew bubbles at her and showed her all sorts of toys while the nurses, etc... were telling us everything that was going to happen. I really wanted to go with her until they put her out but they didn't let me. We only had to wait about forty minutes until we got to see her again, so that was a comfort.
She threw a HUGE tantrum right when she woke up from anesthesia so we didn't get a ton of after pictures, it was pretty stressful. She kept trying to pull her IV out and was freaking out. We finally got her calm, snuggling mom, and watching Mickey Mouse Club house. After she ate a popsicle they let her go home. Don't mind my retarded face I'm making I was trying to eat some breakfast and Trev was trying to get a shot of me stuffing my mouth.. .haha
After she got home she was STARVING! She wanted to eat everything... which is NOT how I felt a couple of years ago when I got mine out. She probably ate more this day than she has her whole life! ahah She wanted food food too, not just ice cream and popsicle, and she would cry when we wouldn't let her eat chips or pretzels, poor girl. Here she is s day later, happy and beautiful!And heres a quick pic of Miss Liv who came to support her sister. She loves Izzy so much and was so excited when we got to see her again. She wants to be by her constantly, and do what she's doing! We all love our Izzy, she's the SWEETEST.
And a BIG thank you to my mom and dad for coming to the hospital and helping us out!

4 comments:
YAAAY! I am so glad it went well!! :) My cute little Beeza!! This is probably the first time in her life she has actually been able to eat like the rest of us too! Poor girl!! How long does she have to wait until she can eat normal foods? Give her BIG hugs for me!! :)
Ah I'm so glad it went good.. cute pictures... and I'm glad you blogged about it cause in a few years you'll forget and she'll like the memories! What a good little blogger you are! HAHA I hope they don't bleed next week. And HOPEFULLY she won't get RSV this winter either!! HEHE
Those are such cute pictures :) We're glad everything went well having them removed and hopefully everything stays smooth for you. Love you!
I feel for ya! Kayston had his tonsils out when he was 18 months. Same symptoms...way high fevers and throwing up. He has only had one fever since and that was like a month ago. It's weird how those tonsils can infect your whole body.
I bet you'll notice a huge difference.
Post a Comment