Isabel had her Christmas Dance Recital this year. Since we knew in advance that Santa would be there this year we got her already before hand. And this time Miss Kim had him give each of the girls a high five before he sat down... it made some of them feel better... one girl did not dance at all this year though because of him hahah :D

I was so proud of her, she did such a good job!! She is getting better and better!

This is Izzy's "sister" they were partners the whole time. They both did a really good job.

The cute Candy Cane Express Train.

Singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas"

She is such a good singer... she takes after me.. not in the good singer part (I'm not a good singer) BUT in the fact she is always singing and that's how I am.

She even sat on Santa's lap... KIND OF... he was a break dancing Santa... it was pretty funny!

When she's nervous she won't look at the camera! Good Job Izzy! You did a great job! We are so proud of you and we love you tons!
1 comment:
She rarely looks at the camera when I take her picture hehe guess I make her nervous! Such a cute girl.
Post a Comment