Thursday, December 9, 2010

Olivia's Christmas Dance Recital

Olivia had her first Christmas Dance Recital this year. She started dance a little early at 2 but I do not regret it! Miss Cassie is amazing and does such a good job with 12 little ones.
Miss Sassy!
I have to squish her and kiss her constantly.
SMILE FOR DADDY LOU LOU!
Ring around the rosies to get started.
The stocking dance. She was blowing Grandpa Rock a kiss. She stayed in her stocking for quite awhile... her and Izzy always play "sleeping" so the start of this dance was something she does daily.
Once she decided to come out of her stocking she was a cute little ballerina.
Trying so hard not to pick up the candy cane before she's supposed to.
Playing the drums.
Playing the trumpet. One of the moms told me... I loved watching your daughter she really got into it!! :D
Listening very well to her teacher. They were very cute 2 year olds I loved it! I can wait for the big recital in the Spring. We love you Lou Lou, you are quite the little dancer and performer.

2 comments:

Katie said...

hahaha she is so cute. I wish I had more money to put Brenika in dance with her!!!

Monica said...

She is so freaking adorable hehe