I've never had a real Christmas tree before and seeing how most of our stuff is in storage I decided now is the year. Plus my Grandma told me she LOVES the smell of real Christmas Trees.

Miss Liv happy and sassy and have a great time running through all the trees.

Izzy striking a pose whenever I ask her too! Gotta love the age when they let you take their picture.

I just love her, she is so stinkin cute!

Snuck up on her to get a good one.

Izzy modeling the tree we got after her and daddy strung lights all over it. She's getting ready to water it if you can't tell!! We put it in Grandma's front window and it looks beautiful from the outside and the house smells so good!
2 comments:
We could've cut you one for $5!!! haha But they aren't as great looking as the ones in the lot. Just remember to water it allllll the time and don't leave your lights on as long when it's a real one cause it could start a fire. hehe
Looks like your girls had a blast! I love real trees but Gavin thinks a real tree will burn our house down haha and this one he doesn't want to burn down!
Post a Comment