Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter around the Wagner house is an awesome two day celebration!! We have a lot of families that live close and they all plan lots of fun stuff!! First off we went to the Hanson family Easter Egg Hunt and Hot Dog roast. Here are the girls showing off their money from the eggs they found.
Next we went to Great Grandma Wagner's! The kids colored eggs. These four probably color about 5 dozen eggs between them. They looked like they were in a little sweat shop dying away. They had so much fun, it was so cute!
Next was the Easter Egg Hunt. They had so much fun!! There were so many eggs to find their baskets were over flowing and I had to put a bunch in my pockets. The eggs were filled with candy and money and they had a lot of fun emptying them out!
This is Easter Morning on Sunday. We had to wait in the hall for dad to get the camcorder ready so by the time I let them loose they were a little grumpy haha!! They cheered up once they saw their basket and found all the eggs around the living room that the Easter Bunny left.
Izzy saw her bike and was like, cool a bike, then she saw the Play Dough and this was her reaction... Hahahah!
For some reason this morning, the girls weren't in the mood to pose for pictures. These were the best pictures Trevor took. Oh well, they are still cute!
We went to church with G&G Wagner and G&G Rock and afterwards we all had lunch and G&G Wagner's house. Grandma Kenna was SOOOOOOOOOO excited for the Easter Egg Hunt after dinner. The kids LOVED IT! Their yard is perfect for an Easter Egg Hunt.

Cashing in their eggs to Grandma Kenna. Isabel kept telling us she is saving all of her money for Disneyland!! :) Hopefully we will get to take her soon!
We had such a fun Easter and are so grateful for all we have. We are very thankful for such wonderful families that we can be close to and spend time with. We are so thankful the Savior in our lives. What an example He is to us. I am SO grateful for the Christ-like examples I have in my life!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I have the cutest nieces ever! I don't know how you survive so many different activities haha I am a lazy mom I guess!

Mark and Kendra said...

Your girls are ssooooo cute! We really need to get together. I miss you!

Jessi said...

WOW! What a fun Easter! You guys really do a lot of fun stuff! Next year, we're spending Easter with you haha! I love the dresses and the pictures.. whether they're in the mood for pictures or not, they are still always adorable! I just LOVE your darling family!