Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Next Wagner Baby Girl!
We are so excited to have a house full of pink and girls!! We love the two we already have with all our hearts!! Trevor just loves being the only boy and all the extra attention he gets!
Trevor wanted to NOT find out what we were having but I really REALLY wanted to find out! I am terrible about being surprised, I like to be prepared. So, we went the DAY I turned 15 weeks which is the earliest they can check.
We have gone to a place in SLC called Fetal Fotos the last two times. I love it there, they treat you so good and are so nice and give you a cute little package. Here's the little miss's heart beat which is always SUCH a relief for us to hear!! We love that sound, Izzy says it sounds like a horse!
The girl that did the ultrasound said that the baby was just posing for her and being so cooperative. She ended up taking 21 pictures! Which is good cause I had a medical ultrasound last week and she was cuddled in a little ball, nice and comfortable. When the tech tried to get her to move so we could see her, she wiggled her bum and her and settled right back into her ball.
She is FOR SURE a girl!! I've now had it confirmed at least 5 more times since this point!! We are so excited! I love getting to see her and I can't wait to get to hold her!! Well I can wait, I don't want her to be too early!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're excited for you guys :) all your girls are so adorable!
YAY for baby girl Wagner #3!!! She is going to be beautiful just like the other 2!
Post a Comment