Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Opening an Oyster to get a Pearl

Trevor and I went to a show in Vegas a while ago. These pictures are kind of old but I still wanted to blog about it. Being the blog slacker I am I figure its okay if I blog things late as long as I get around to it! NEWAYS, we got a Pearl Oyster for free at the show and totally forgot about it. We found it a couple of months later and opened it with the girls. It was so funny!

Livi usually isn't weird-ed out by anything but she thought the oyster was pretty weird. She was making the best faces!!
It's so fun to see what kind of pearl you are going to get!!
Of course we got PINK!! We only do pink around our house!! It was a little funny shaped but it was still way fun opening it!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Pink is awesome! Has katie ever told you my pearl story? I got gold and I cried because I hate gold haha

Jessi said...

How cool! I've never done that but always wanted to.. I know. It's a weird thing to want to do. :)