Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve

We got home late Christmas Eve. It was all I could do to keep Olivia awake long enough to open her one present. She kept telling me she was sleepy, but really wanted to open a present. So she went in, and laid on the floor by the presents.
Two excited girls!
We usually give them a pair of Christmas jammies, some underwear, and a movie. Olivia got a Cars 2 Movie. She is obsessed with Cars right now.
Isabel has been wanting Lion King for MONTHS!! She was very excited. She got to see Lion King in 3D for her birthday and loved it.
Gabi had fun opening her present with Daddy. She pulled on the paper and on the bow. She never misses a thing. She watches everything.
I just love this squishy little baby!!
Trevor helped them write letters for Santa. This is Isabel's letter.
Olivia has been having a rough time lately. When she told Trevor she had been good this year, he said "Really? You've been good all year?" And she said "Okay week." So they had to change it.
All three girls in their Christmas Jammies. You can tell Olivia is on the verge of falling asleep.
Night night cuties... I love my girls!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Gabi is so big! I haven't seen her for awhile I guess! I love the change from year to week hehe