Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mickey's Christmas Carol

Mickey's Christmas Carol has ALWAYS been my absolute favorite Christmas movie. I ALWAYS loved it when I was little. As soon as Izzy turned one I had to find it for her to watch. Now every Christmas I get it out for us to watch during the month of December. This year the girls are a little afraid of ghosts, so they are kind of afraid of it. Hopefully they'll grow out of that and will love it like I do.

Here is Gabi and Liv watching it one night while Isabel was gone with Daddy. Gabi felt pretty cool to be a big girl sitting in the chair. She probably lasted about 20 minutes then she fell asleep.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I didn't know you loved that movie!!!! Brenika watched it for the first time the other night. But she loves the Grinch more, the cartoon one.