Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stupid Computers, Scary Happenings, and Busy Izzy!

You would think being married to a computer person we would have awesome computers that work all the time!! NO SUCH LUCK! My computer likes to have fatal errors every day and constantly crashes while I'm scrapbooking etc... and Trev's computer officially died last week... so for over a week we haven't had computers, which is probably a good thing, but that means no blogging and no email! Thanks to my parents we now have a pretty new MAC computer, but I have never used a MAC and so it's taking me awhile to figure some things out!! We also might buy a MAC laptop from Gavin, who knows I might convert over to the MAC SIDE!! :) If anyone has any MAC tips I would LOVE THEM!

NEWAYS

This week was an eventful week! Moo had a HUGE seizure the other day, it lasted for 3 minutes and was the scariest thing I've EVER SEEN! I called Trev hysterical and him and Gavin tried to fly home to see what was happening cause they couldn't figure out what I was saying through my sobs! Our vet had us take him to emergency pet insta care... and well they said, hmm... well he doesn't look like he got poisoned, maybe he just has seizures... yeah not very helpful!! It was so scary, NOTHING better ever happen to that dog- I'm telling you it would be way to heart breaking. He's been fine every since.. :)

Isabel started tumbling at the Little Gym on Friday! It's a cute little class and she LOVES it! I'm excited to get her out of the house each week and interacting with other kids... another bonus to that is that Trev gets every other Friday off, so he will go with her every other week! She's been doing summer saults all over our house ever since!! I also wanted to start her in swim lessons this year, but didn't know where to go, so if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them! I get kinda scared about public pools because of the disease out break last year! 7 peaks was like OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive for a 20 month olds swim lessons. We might wait until next year... we will see!

AND our house is still for sale!! SOMEONE COME BUY IT!! :) We can't wait to move out to Saratoga Springs, we love it out there! So if anyone knows anyone thats looking for a town house send them our way!! :)

Well thats a little recap on us-- hope everyone is well!!

5 comments:

amberandlandon said...

Thats so sad about Moo!! I'm glad he's ok though. We're not looking for a town home but we'll get the word out for you!

Brittney said...

GET A MAC. I honestly don't understand why ANYONE has a PC anymore. It doesn't crash, it doesn't get viruses, it works like a charm. Why not get a computer that WORKS?

My nephews take swim lessons and Scera and LOVE IT!!

Monica said...

I'm glad I was able to see Isabel do her somersaults :) She's so freakin cute!

I haven't been to Lehi Pool lately, but I loved taking swim lessons there when I was little and I know they've had a lot of great teachers there in the past, so there's another option for you!

Trevor said...

I'm sorry your computers suck. It's ok I married a beautician and now i have to go to dollar cuts to get my hair cut.

Tyler and Kilee said...

It's okay Trevor....tyler thinks since I'm a dental hygienist that means I'm supposed to floss his teeth! It just doesn't work like that :o) haha And yes....SOMEONE BUY THEIR HOUSE!!! We need some family out here in Saratoga!